Devon Built Online Store Policies
Shipping & Delivery
Your order will be shipped via UPS or USPS. Once shipped, you should receive your package in 2-3 days. Orders received over the weekend and on holidays will be processed the following business day. A shipping notification email will be emailed to you once the order has shipped so that you can track your order. Please allow up to 14 days for your order to be processed. If you do not receive your order within the time frames above, please get in touch with Customer Service using the form on the Contact page.
We are not responsible for stolen packages. If the carrier tracking confirms your order was delivered, we will not replace your order free of charge.
NOTICE: Due to COVID-19 and increased carrier demand, our shipping timeline may take longer than usual, and the tracking information may take additional time to reflect your package progress. We will be sure to keep you updated as much as possible about the status of your order. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Returns & Exchanges
If you don’t receive your confirmation email after ordering/shipment
Please check your Spam box — 99% of the time, you will find it there. It’s also possible that you entered the wrong email address. If you still have problems, return to the store, navigate to the “Customer Support” page, and submit your question through our form.
Exchange for a Different Size
We welcome all exchanges! Any item you want to exchange for another size or style must be in new, unused, unworn, or unwashed condition. The customer is responsible for shipping it to Devon Built and shipping charges for the new product.
Chesterfield, MI 48051
Please include a copy of your invoice or a note with your name, address, and telephone number. Also, write the size you need on the invoice or note. No return authorization is required for a size exchange.
You can exchange merchandise for any item or items of equal value, or you may increase and pay the cost increase. We cannot approve any downgrade that would result in a refund. Contest entries cannot be altered or rescinded.
All exchanges must be initiated within 30 days of purchase. Any issues with defective merchandise must also be reported within 30 days of the date of purchase for warranty replacement. After 30 days, we have no further liability.
Please send all exchanges with a printout of the original invoice and copies of any correspondence you have had with Customer Service. Please specify the name of the product you would like in exchange and what size you would like.
If you receive an item that is damaged or incorrectly shipped by us, please get in touch with Customer Support immediately at email@example.com
All sales are FINAL, and no refunds will be issued. However, exchanges are welcome in accordance with the terms set forth in the previous section.
How do I contact customer service?
You can contact us at the “Contact” page or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are NOT responsible for incorrect addresses given by the customer or packages stolen after delivery. The customer is liable if the tracking number shows the package was delivered.
Customers are responsible for ensuring they have entered the correct delivery address at checkout. Your items will be sent to the exact delivery address stated on your order, and if this is incorrect, we unfortunately cannot reimburse you if your order does not make its way to you.
Return to Sender Orders:
We will email you if your order has been returned to us due to an incorrect address entered at checkout. You will have 30 days to respond to the email or contact us about your missing package. If we do not hear back from you within 30 days from our first email sent to you, your order will be automatically void.
Critical Components of Devon Built – Privacy Policies
Who we are:
Our website address is https://devonbuilt.com.
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form and the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help with spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to save your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience, so you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will set up several cookies to save your login information and screen display choices. Login cookies last two days, and screen options cookies last a year. If you select "Remember Me," your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and indicates the post ID of the article you edited. It expires after oneday.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves like the visitor has visited another website.
Who do we share your data with?
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data?
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can automatically recognize and approve any follow-up comments instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights do you have over your data?
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we must keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where do we send your data?
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We collect information about you during the checkout process at our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
• Products you’ve viewed: We’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
• Location, IP address, and browser type: We’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
• Shipping address: We’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details, and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes such as:
• Send you information about your account and order
• Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
• Process payments and prevent fraud
• Set up your account for our store
• Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
• Improve our store offerings
• Send you marketing messages if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email, and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address, and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
• Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
• Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members can access this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds, and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example:
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
We collect information about visitors who comment on Sites that use our Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect depends on how the User sets up Akismet for the Site but typically includes the commenter's IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter, such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself).
Cookies We Collect
The tk_or is a referral cookie set by the JetPack plugin on sites using Wix, which analyzes referrer behavior for Jetpack.
JetPack installs this cookie to collect internal metrics for user activity and, in turn, improve user experience.
The tk_lr is a referral cookie set by the JetPack plugin on sites using Wix, which analyzes referrer behavior for Jetpack.
This site disclaimer was last updated on September 5, 2023.
Should we update, amend, or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.
Terms & Services
Devon Built operates this website. Throughout the site, the terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Devon Built. Devon Built offers this website, including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here.
By visiting our site or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service,” “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all site users, including, without limitation, browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change, or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website after posting any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Wix hosts our store. They provide us with an online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence, and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site. You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. You understand that your content (not including credit card information) may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks and (b) changes to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided without express written permission by us. The headings in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwiseaffect these Terms.
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if the information made available on this site is not accurate, complete, or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only. It should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, complete, or timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk. This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy. We have made every effort to display the colors and images of our products that appear at the store as accurately as possible. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate. We reserve the right but are not obligated to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. In our sole discretion, we may limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, household, or order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account credit card or orders using the same billing and shipping address. If we change or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and billing address/phone number provided when the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address, credit card numbers, and expiration dates, so we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. For more details, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 7 - OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you access to third-party tools we neither monitor nor have any control or input.You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools “as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations, or conditions and any endorsement. We shall have no liability arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools. Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion, and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s). In the future, we may also offer new services or features through the website (including releasing new tools and resources). Such new features or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 8 - THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products, and services available via our Service may include third-party materials.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy, and we do not warrant it. We will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites or any other materials, products, or services of third parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to purchasing or using goods, services, resources, content, or other transactions connected with third-party websites. Please review the third-party's policies and practices carefully and ensure you understand them before engaging in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third party.
SECTION 9 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example, contest entries) or without a request from us, you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence, (2) to pay compensation for any comments, or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit, or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any third party's rights, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality, or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive, or obscene material or contain any computer virus or other malware that could affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third parties about the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments you or any third party posted.
SECTION 10 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally, information on our site or the Service may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions related to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We undertake no obligation to update, amend,or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including, without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 12 - PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating prohibited uses.
SECTION 13 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent, or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable. You agree that from time to time; we may remove the service for indefinite periods or cancel the service at any time without notice. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties, or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement. In no case shall Devon Built, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 14 - INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Devon Built and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns, and employees from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 15 - SEVERABILITY
If any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 16 - TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred before the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes. These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services or when you cease using our site. If, in our sole judgment, you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice, and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; andaccordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 17 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or concerning The Service constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications, and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any previous versions of the Terms of Service). Any ambiguities in interpreting these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 18 - GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services will be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Michigan without regard to its choice of laws or conflict of law provisions. Claims may not be resolved through any form of class action. Purchasers irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of Michigan's federal and state courts for any action, suit, or proceeding arising from or relating to their dealings with Devon Built. Purchaser agrees that all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees; and under no circumstances will purchaser be permitted to obtain awards for, and purchaser hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages or any other damages other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
SECTION 19 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. At our sole discretion, we reserve the right to update, change, or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 20 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com
Official Rules for the Devon Built Promotional Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE OR ACCEPTANCE OF A PRODUCT OFFER WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR WINNING CHANCES.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Custom Pit Bike (the “Giveaway” or “Promotion”) is open only to legal permanent residents of 46 contiguous United States (excludes New York, Florida, Alaska,and Hawaii) and the District of Columbia who are licensed drivers and legal age of majority in the state in which they reside. Employees of Devon Built, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion partners, and internet agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors, and agents (collectively "Released Parties") and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, and grandparent) or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. The Giveaway is void in New York, Florida, Alaska, Hawaii), and the District of Columbia, where prohibited. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules by participating in the Giveaway. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Giveaway begins on August 1, 2023, and ends at 11:59:59 AM ET on October 21, 2023 (the “Promotion Period”). Devon Built’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Giveaway.
3. HERE’S HOW TO ENTER:
Automatically via a purchase. You will automatically receive entries for every eligible purchase at devonbuilt.com (the “Website”) during the Promotion Period. Your purchase transaction must be received by 11:59:59 AM ET on October 21, 2023, to be eligible to receive entries. The number of entries you receive will be based on the eligible purchases. All purchases are subject to Devon Built’s return policy.
To enter without making a purchase, on a plain 3”x5” card, hand print your complete first and last name, street address, city, state, zip code, date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy), e-mail address plus daytime telephone number including area code. Then, on the opposite side of your entry, in at least 25 words, complete the sentence: “I want to Win a Custom Pit Bike because…”. Mail your entry in a #10 business-size envelope with first-class postage affixed to DB3 Giveaway Entry, 46958 Gratiot, Chesterfield, MI 48051. Your outer mailing envelope must include a valid return address and a complete first and last name. Mailed entries received without a verifiable and legible return address will be deemed incomplete and invalid. Limit one entry per outer mailingenvelope. Bulk shipments (multiple entries in one shipping package) will not be accepted. Mail-in entries, including outer-mailing envelope, must be handwritten. No mechanically reproduced entries or metered mail permitted. Statements contained in mail-in entries will not be judged but must be unique; Statements must not in any way reflect negatively upon Devon Built, the Promotion, or any other person or entity. Only one mail-in entry is allowed per person. Entries that are postmarked by October 21, 2023, and received by October 20, 2023, will be eligible for the random drawing.
Mail-in entries not in the format specified above, illegible, inaccurate, incomplete, or reproduced via photocopier or otherwise will be considered null and void. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Not responsible for lost, late, illegible, mutilated, misdirected, postage-due entries, or entries not received by the deadline. All material submitted becomes the property of Devon Built and will not be returned. No correspondence will be acknowledged or entered into; requests to confirm receipt of mail-in entries will not be acknowledged.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted on or about October 21, 2023, among all eligible entries received (purchase and mail-in). The random drawing will be conducted by an independent party whose decisions are final. The odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible online purchases and mail-in entries received.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND VERIFICATION: The prize award is subject to eligibility verification. Potential winner will be notified by email, mail, and phone by the Administrator and must respond within three (3) days (including Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays). Potential winner must complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability, W9 tax form, Prize Acceptance Form, and, if legally permissible, a Publicity Release with a copy of their valid driver’s license. All required Documents must be returned within five days (including Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays) of attempted delivery of same. Failure to return properly completed Documents within the specified time, failure to respond to a notification within the period stated, or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification without further notice, and an alternate may be selected. If a potential winner is deemed ineligible, fails to comply with the Official Rules, or cannot claim the prize as specified, the potential winner will be disqualified, and an alternate winner will be selected. The prize award is contingent on eligibility verification and the potential winner completing and returning all required Documents. Only three (3) names will be drawn to select a winner, and alternate winners (if necessary) will be conducted, after which the applicable prize will remain unawarded. By accepting a prize, the winner understands and agrees that they may be videotaped, recorded,and photographed as part of a prize award ceremony. Rights to any prize ceremony video, audio, and photo belong solely to Devon Built. They can be used in any media worldwide in perpetuity and any manner at Devon Built’s sole discretion without further review, notice, approval, consideration, or compensation to the winner or any third party.
6. PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV). PRIZE VALUE STATED IN U.S. DOLLARS (USD): One (1) Grand Prize – Consisting of a Pit Bike. The total ARV of the Grand Prize is $10,000.
Additional Prize Disclosures - The winner must agree to pick up the Prize at a Devon Built-specified location in the United States within thirty (30) days of notification of availability from Devon Built. Failure to take delivery within 30 days of availability could cause the prize to be forfeited and awarded to an alternate. The winner must have a valid driver’s license which permits the operation of the prize vehicle in the winner’s state of residence and evidence of legally required insurance before taking delivery.
The winner will be solely responsible for any applicable licensing, insurance, title, and registration fees and any other expenses related to the acceptance and use of the Prize not specified herein, including but not limited to any costs incurred by the winner relating to the acceptance, pickup/transport or use of any component of the Prize In the event winner is unable to take delivery of the prize, the winner will be disqualified, and an alternate winner may be selected. The components of the Prize are preowned and will be awarded “AS IS” without warranty by Devon Built of any kind. Winner acknowledges that Devon Built has not made nor is in any manner responsible for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or law, relative to any prize offered in this Promotion, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Vehicles may not meet safety or emissions testing requirements in some states and counties. The winneris responsible for checking their state/county for safety and emissions inspection requirements and must use the vehicle under state/county regulations. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded.
The prize consists of only the item specifically listed as part of the prize. The value of the prize is taxable as income; the winner will receive an IRS form 1099 for the value of the prize, as stated herein. The winner will be responsible for any applicable federal, state, and local taxes/duties and other expenses related to accepting and using the prize not specified herein. Devon Builtreserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. No substitution or transfer of prize by winner permitted. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded.
7. RELEASE: Entrants/winner agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any claim or cause of action or liability (including but not limited to personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property) arising out of participation in the Giveaway or acceptance/receipt/travel to and from prize pick up location/use or misuse of the prize, and agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of Devon Built orDevon Built’s representatives, which are final. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Devon Built and its agencies to use the winner’s name and likeness for advertising and trade without further compensation, including a winner's list, unless prohibited by law. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any promotional materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Devon Built is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Giveaway, or the announcement of the prize.
8. NOTICE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, DEVON BUILT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Released Parties are not responsible for faulty, incorrect, undeliverable, or incorrectly transcribed phone/e-mail/internet transmissions, wrong announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any type, including any injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the Promotion, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may limit a user's ability to participate in the Promotion. Devon Built assumes no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails resulting from active or passive e-mail filtering by a user's Internet service provider and e-mail client or for insufficient space in the user's e-mail account to receive e-mail. Devon Built reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if, for any reason, the Giveaway is undermined by any event beyond Devon Built’s control, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, or any force majeure event or if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the program; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the program as determined by Devon Built/it’s agencies, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online, and a drawing to award the Prize(s) will be conducted from among all eligible entries received beforetermination. The failure of the Released Parties to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, epidemic, act of public enemies, or any act outside of Devon Built’s control/force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules. In the event a dispute arises regarding the identity of the entrant, entry will be deemed made by the person whose name appears on the online order form or mail-in entry. Any damage caused to the Website by an entrant will be the entrant's responsibility or the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed proof of receipt by Devon Built. Any entries suspected of being fraudulent (including those using robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar methods of participation) will be disqualified based on determinations made solely by Devon Built. Devon Built reserves the right to prohibit an individual's involvement if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any participation requirement stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
9. CHOICE OF LAW: All questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Devon Built in connection with this Giveaway, will be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Michigan without regard to its choice of laws or conflict of law provisions. Claims may not be resolved through any form of class action. By participating, Entrants irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of Michigan's federal and state courts for any action, suit, or proceeding arising from or relating to this Giveaway. Entrant agrees that all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including any costs associated with participation in this Giveaway, but in no event attorneys' fees; and under no circumstances will entrants/winner be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants/winner hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages or any other damages other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
11. WINNER: The name of the Winner will be announced at devonbuilt.com on or about July 4, 2022, or after the Grand prize winner has been verified.
DEVON BUILT: Devon Built, 46958 Gratiot, Suite 263, Chesterfield, Michigan 48051.
Manufacturers of prizes offered in this Promotion are not Devon Built or Participants in this Giveaway, and no association or endorsement is implied.
Neither Devon Built nor the Independent Administrator is responsible for any entry that is lost, late, misdirected, or undeliverable, whether due to system errors, omissions, interruption, deletions, defects, delay in operations or transmissions, theft or destruction, or failures, faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions, entries not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system errors, and failures, faulty transmissions, technical malfunctions, or otherwise.
Prize Winners consent to using their name, likeness, biographical information, and voice (or any derivation thereof) in advertising worldwide without additional compensation (TN residents will not be required to sign a publicity release as a condition of winning a prize).
Copyright 2022 Devon Built. All rights reserved. Entrants are hereby authorized to copy these Official Rules on the condition that it will be for the Entrant’s personal use only.